We offer training for pups of all ages and abilities include group classes and private lessons at our facility or your home. Feel free to contact us with any questions. We look forward to helping you build a stronger relationship with your dog.
* Classes are currently In-Session, call to reserve!
Meet the Trainer
Kris is a trainer with a heart of gold and an immense passion for canine care. He has more than 20 years of experience in the dog industry working in shelters, resorts, and as a trainer. What makes Kris unique is his ability to achieve outstanding results by utilizing positive training methods. He creates strong bonds between pet and owner. Kris is also the Director of Operations and spends a great deal of time with your fur babies, constantly assessing behaviors and learning each fur friend's demeanor and needs. Kris puts his heart and soul into caring for animals.
Training Options & Pricing
- Group Training (classroom style): $170 for 8 sessions
- 1:1 Pull Out Training From Day Care: $30 for 45-minute session
- Private Lessons (on-site): $60/per hour
- In-Home Training: $75/hour - Due to COVID-19 our In-Home Training is not currently available, however 1:1 sessions and classroom training on-site at Our Family Pet Sitting is a good alternative and currently available.
- Board & Train: $90 per day (3 sessions each day)